Sunday, October 18, 2009

Who Wants a Freebie??

I love writing on this blog. I know, I've been lax lately but life has been hectic and up until recently, there hasn't been much to write about. Unless you'd like a play-by-play account of my latest project to switch over summer clothes to fall and winter (shudder), you'll have to read something else for entertainment.

But . . . speaking of entertainment, if YOU enjoy writing, then I have a fun give-away for 2 lucky readers. If you enjoy eating yogurt, then consider yourself extra lucky. ;-)

Thanks to the folks at MyBlogSpark, I have two nifty gift baskets of stationary and a cool pen to use along with it, in addition to a coupon for a free cup of Yoplait Thick & Creamy Yogurt. All YOU have to do is leave a comment here telling me what flavor you'd choose-if you're the lucky winner. (Incidentally, I chose vanilla. I also ate it all. No sharing occurred. Don't tell my kids!)

Oh, and if you're a new visitor to Thing 1 and Thing 2, leave me some information as to how I can contact you if you're the winner.

Ready? Set? Go!

Jody said...

Either you haven't moderated your comments or no one else is interested in freebies. I have been the recipient of your give-a-ways before, so I waited to leave my comment to give others a chacne. But if there are no other takers, I love freebies and coupons!! I would probably try the vanilla although I am a fan of strawberry banana, as well.

Happi said...

OOOOO pick me, pick me! : )

Love ya!

Happi said...

Oops, I'd pick the strawberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment